Products within the manufacturing industry are often complex, meaning that their marketing takes careful creative strategy. Our team is experienced in marketing innovative, tech-driven brands and looks forward to working with yours.
We believe that one of the most important components in successful manufacturing marketing is defining the ideal customer – a process that might take more brainstorming than, say, a mainstream retail product would.
To ensure that we’re implementing the most effective marketing techniques, we must understand exactly who we’re marketing to. Design engineers? Procurement managers? R&D teams? Maybe it’s more than one audience.
With clearly defined ideal customer(s), our marketing team produces written and visual campaigns that speak to them in a concise, impactful way. They’ll understand what your product is, and why they need it.
Here are some of the major areas we focus on in our marketing strategy for manufacturing companies:
- Fully-fleshed target audience
- Cohesive written and visual marketing collateral
- Product launch campaigns across social media channels
- Market research around industry and competitors
- Effective, SEO-driven website
- Customer-focused narratives in copywriting
- Google Analytics for engagement tracking