Unify Creative Agency is looking for an experienced and highly skilled video producer to join our team. Must be skilled with video editing software and able to edit quickly. Familiar with different types of cameras and able to shoot is a big asset and a part of this position.
Unify’s team has over 40 years of combined experience helping with businesses craft engaging and captivating brands. You will be working side-by-side with Brandon Wade who produced the multi-time Telly-award winning PBS documentary “Paving the Way.” You can check out a few examples of our work here. If you are ready to help businesses be seen, heard and understood, then we want to hear from you.
OUR DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS JANUARY 15, 2019.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is willing to go the extra mile when working with the Unify’s Creative Team. Our close-knit company is looking for someone with amazing video production skills and the ability to shoot spots as well as edit them. The individual must be comfortable working in a shared office environment while we create original content for our clients as well as our own brands.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct & produce projects
- Manage production timeline
- Understanding video and DSLR equipment
- Knowledge of lighting design
- Knowledge of audio recording
- Editing video content for social media, videos, and websites
- Premier Pro expertise
- Adobe After Effects expertise
- Providing support for the management and creative team
- High School degree
- Working on a college degree (preferred)
- Understanding of Mac OS, or if you wish to cut on your PC laptop, we are open to that
- Self-starter and self-manager
- Exemplify strong work ethic and operate with the highest level of integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented and efficient time management
- Ability to shoot video
- Video editing
This position is located in our Manchester, MO office. However, you have the ability to work from home periodically.
Hours of operation are typically 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, but are flexible and vary depending on our clients’ needs.