Unify Creative Agency is looking for interns to join our team for the fall semester and gain valuable professional experience. Unify’s team has over 40 years of combined experience helping with businesses craft engaging and captivating brands. You will be working side-by-side with Brandon Wade who produced the multi-time Telly-award winning PBS documentary “Paving the Way.” You can check out a few examples of our work here. If you are ready to help businesses be seen, heard and understood, then we want to hear from you.
OUR DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS FEB 1, 2019.
Internship for: Video Editing
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is willing to go the extra mile when working with the Unify’s Creative Team. Our close-knit company is looking for someone with a background in video editing. The individual must be comfortable working in a shared office environment while we create original content for our clients as well as ourselves.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support for the management and creative team
- Assist in editing content for social media, videos, and websites
- Media asset organization
- A-roll and B-roll separation
- Premier Pro knowledge (assembly, editing, and color correction)
- High School degree
- Working on a college degree (preferred)
- Understanding of Mac OS or if you wish to cut on your PC laptop, we are open to that
- Self-starter and self-manager
- Exemplify strong work ethic and operate with the highest level of integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented and efficient time management
- Video editing