Marketing for financial companies – retail and commercial banks, investment banks, brokerages, insurance companies, credit unions, mortgage providers, accounting and tax firms – is a niche our team is very experienced with
Financial service providers are faced with the challenge of eliciting trust in potential online customers, and marketing their brand in unique ways via new platforms and strategies.
We believe that financial service providers can increase their trustworthiness and brand awareness by spreading authentic content across multiple platforms and launching personalized campaigns to empower and educate customers.
Here are some of the major areas we focus on in our marketing strategy for financial companies:
- Integrated content strategy across social media, websites, and email
- Emphasis on storytelling/“the human factor” in copywriting
- Email outreach to develop segments and establish trust/brand awareness
- Effective, SEO-driven website
- Smart automations so customers can get involved with a click
- Community and philanthropic campaigns
- Google Ads and Google Analytics for engagement and tracking